Thursday, November 29, 2007

Week 10: #23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning...

I particularly liked learning about Library Elf and Bloglines during this training. I've found them quite useful. I got a good look at the vast amount of information out on the internet. Unbelievable! Now we need to learn the easiest way to navigate this immense amount of information and how to find the most reliable information. The Library perhaps?

There was alot of information I just skimmed going through this training so I will be going back and taking a more in depth look at some things. For example, I have not tried making a badge or twitter.

The group that put this training together did a great job! It really introduced me to a lot of new things. I don't feel like I'm in the stone age anymore. The more I have gotten into it the more questions I've been asking my kids and coworkers and getting into wonderful collaborations with them. This training was great and I hope we have more of them.

No comments: