Thank you ebranch for getting my avatar on the parade of avatars.
I thought YouTube was great. A little unwieldly but I'm finding all internet sites are like that. I'll just have to take some lessons from great librarians who know how to find their way around lots of information quickly. A great source for teaching information, and a lot of fun too. I found the Creative Commons Comic to be the easiest way to understand Creative Commons. I still had many questions though. Maybe the library could tape some of the interesting programs we offer and put them on YouTube for people who cannot attend the programs.
I am posting a couple of videos that my husband found on YouTube that I just love. These are from the Britain's Got Talent show.
If you have trouble accessing the embedded videos try the Url: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gn5L5U92_54
and http://youtube.com/watch?v=sxOytYLlhiQ
Enjoy!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment